Friday, November 02, 2007

FINALLY!!

Here are my two monkeys with Yia Yia on Halloween. Somebody had a fit when I put his monkey costume on, but these days he has a fit with any clothes you put on him. He got used to it and actually kept the hood up all night.

Matt and his Uncle Serdar. He met us at the mall to Trick -or -Treat. It was raining so we figured that we should stay indoors. 2 million other South Floridians had the same idea. Fun times.

Here we are -the Monkey-Opoulos Family


"Mom - I am tired from being so cute- I think I'll have a seat."



This is the three of us last weekend when we Foti and I celebrated 6 incredible years together! He and I spent the whole day together (without the munchkin) and had such a great time. We had a wonderful dinner and got to focus soley on each other! It was just like old times- just the two of us- and it reminded me of the million reasons I fell in love with him over 10 years ago.




Party gals!! My friend Marisol (the smoocher on the right) had a party at her house 2 weekends ago for 3 of our friends and colleagues who were leaving our ER family.


I was the official Cosmopolitan mixer of the night. Yum- O!






Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:22 AM , Blogger Kami said...

Such a cute monkey!

Happy Anniversary!

AND, looks like a fun party.

 
At 5:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

CUTEST MONKEY EVER!!!!!
LOVE YOU,
MARIA

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home