Sunday, July 15, 2007

Week In Review

Since I am such a busy Mom, wife, friend, and nurse, I don't have much time for blogging these days. So here ya go, the week in review...



Matt's main squeeze Eva came over on Sunday and they had so much fun together. He's a bit more rough than she is, but I think she'll soften him up a bit. She already started with the pink baby doll!


All Smiles!!

Sometimes, we forget that Matt is still a baby. It's times like this that make you realize!


Here's my sleepy-head, bruise-on-the-face, alarm clock thief yesterday morning. And while he was stealing the clock, he hit the button on the main alarm clock (yes, I need two) and it went off at 5:45 this morning. Nice.



He thinks it's a phone.




On Tuesday evening, we went to the pool and the boy drank (I swear) about 2 gallons of water. He was in the kiddy pool and did *not* want anyone to hold his hand and insisted on following the big kids. He was non-stop and had a total meltdown when we took him out an hour and a half later. I think next time I am going to strap a harness on him, so I can just yank him up out of the water instead of bending over every 2.2. seconds. My aching back!!



Every time you put shades on him, he opens his mouth. Whatever goofball.
There you have it! He's also getting his fifth tooth and is a cranky mofo this weekend. His Aunt Karen watched him last night while Mom and Dad went out on a hot date to a great Portugese restaurant. We were home before 10 pm. Such party people we are!






Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 11:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a personality! I enjoy your blog so much, Thanks for sharing!

Love,

Maria

 
At 4:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grammy PJ had that same problem last week-"aching back" from the little fish. He goes in the water and goes in fast!!! It was worth it, though. I had the best time! Oh and don't forgot "daughter" also. And you are a wonderful daughter if I may say so as your mother. Love you guys.

 
At 1:36 PM , Blogger Kami said...

Great pics!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home