Saturday, June 30, 2007

"Pou Ine Miti Su?"


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Yesterday, Foti left work a little early to pick up Matthaios at school. By the time I got home from work at 8 pm, Matt had learned something new from his Dad! When I asked him the same question in English ("Where is your nose?"), he gave me a blank stare. Foti said, "That's because he speaks Greek!!" HA!

On Wednesday night, Matt spiked a fever of 104 so Thursday we were off to the pediatrician...again. Poor booboo has another ear infection. He is better today after 3 doses of antibiotics, but Foti and I are rethinking our childcare options. We hate to see him with so many ear infections! I know people say day care is good because it builds up their immunity and then they don't get so sick when they go to school, but this is too many times! Our doctor said that after 18-24 months, kids' ear anatomy changes which makes ear infections a little less likely so we are going to figure out some other alternatives. Yia Yia is going to come stay with us for a while until we figure something else out. It's hard for us to see him not feeling well and always on antibiotics and we want to do what's best for him!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HE just cracks me up. I watched this four times already.

 
At 6:51 PM , Blogger Kami said...

Oh dear. A little Greekie we have. So sweet.

Poor baby. I LOATHE ear problems. I really, really do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home