
Last night I came home from work, tired but in a good mood,
Foti had a wonderful dinner with wine on the table (thanks to the folks at Epicure), and the boy was fast asleep. Sounds like love and romance, eh? It was until I took my first bite of
churrasco and choked on it! It was stuck in my windpipe and I couldn't reach it with my fingers or cough it up.
Foti saw the look in my eye and jumped up to my rescue and gave me the Heimlich
maneuver, not once but twice until I coughed it up. Holy shit!!! It was the most scary thing that ever happened to me- I was so panicked. My man came to my rescue and for that I thank him! Love you, babes!
3 Comments:
Thank You Foti for saving Jessica, you are a hero...Jessica CHEW YOUR FOOD!
Love,
Maria
HOLY CRAP! That does sound romantic.
Fotis, you are a supa star!!
Jess, chew. Even if you are starving, honey.
That had to be scarry for both of you. Thank you Fotis! Love, Mom
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home