Saturday, October 20, 2007

"Grammy PJ and Me"

"Hey Everyone- the big boy here. My Grammy PJ came to visit us for 9 whole days! We had so much fun together. Check out some of the fun things we did:


Throwing my favorite football. Yesterday, I said "Touchdown!!" Everyone got a big kick out of that.
Me and my Gram at Jungle Island. We spent the whole day there.

Check out my cool straw hat. We played make-believe at the Children's Museum.

Of course we had to hit the mall! Mom was off this day, so she came with us. Grammy bought us all kinds of new stuff. I got some new Puma kicks and Mom got a few things from her favorite store- Lucky Brand.

Here's me in all my cuteness. Don't you just want to eat me all up?
Hey, I want this one in the back... S-T-R-E-T-C-H!!!


This one's too heavy- I think I'll just roll it over to the car.


"Thanks Grammy for a great week- I am really going to miss you! Love you bunches!




Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 6:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just left you guys this morning and I miss you already! I had so much fun with my little Matty Cakes. He was a really good boy for Grammy PJ. Love you!

 
At 1:34 PM , Blogger Kami said...

He is getting so big! And look at all those teeth!!

 
At 9:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is precious!
I love his smile!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home