
My Mom and Bruce are celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary this month! They came to Miami to stay with us for a long weekend, then set sail on a cruise to Key West, Cozumel, and Coco Cay.

At the end of the cruise, they stayed another weekend with us. Two weekends in a row- we were so excited!

Matty with his Pappy Bruce

My independent, stubborn 16 month old had a fit when we went down the slide together, so I let him go by himself and Pap caught him at the bottom. He made such a big splash, but climbed up the steps and did it over and over again!

WEEEEEEE! I love his face!!!
Labels: family, matt
3 Comments:
nothing better than visiting with family! Grandparents are the best!
I love love love that he wanted to go down the slide. That is really cool even though I am sure it was super hard for his mama to let him go!
I love that he calls his grandpa, Pappy very western pa!
What a daredevil! Only 16 months and he his really enjoying life...Way to go Big Boy!
Happy "25th" Grammy PJ and Pappy Bruce!
Love,
Maria
Great pics!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home