Weekly Review
This past week has been another crazy one, so here ya go, the highlights in no particular order:
- Matt had another ear infection (do I sound like a broken record?) which I took him to the doctor for on Monday. On Friday, he had a high fever so back to the doctor we went and she said he has pneumonia. WTF??? More antibiotics and tons of diarrhea. I feel awful for my little guy, but he has been such a trooper. We took him out of the day care and now my friend Billie is watching him at her house until Yia Yia arrives next month.
- My Aunt Sheila and cousin Marchelle are here this week visiting from PA. Marchelle is looking at colleges in the area and they are both enjoying this (ugh) hot weather we've been having lately.
- I had an interview last week for a promotion at work which went very well. Hopefully in another week or two, I'll be movin' on up!
-My girls came over on Saturday for a "Passion Party" and we had a blast! If you ever get invited to one- don't pass it up- and please invite me!!
- Me and my main squeeze went on a hot date over the weekend for dinner and a movie. Foti knows how much I am in love with Matt Damon so he took me to see 'The Bourne Ultimatum' and I was in hea-ven!!! This is the best movie I have been to in such a long time!! Go check it out- the car chase and fight scenes are the most realistic I have ever seen. Oh, did I mention Matt Damon is hot?
-Matty got hix sixth tooth on Saturday- now he's even, 3 on top and three on the bottom.
I guess that's enough for one week. I am pooped and it's only Monday. Sigh.
Labels: family, friends, matt, milestones

3 Comments:
WOW, 6 teeth! We missed a few of them. Matty, we are getting ready for our visit with you. You have to take it easy on your Pappy Bruce, though-broken rib and all. We can't wait to hug you again! See you Saturday.
Love, Grammy PJ & Pappy Bruce
Love Matt Damon and Passion Parties. Too bad Matt can run them.
That kid is getting too big!
Good luck!
cute photos :)
I love passion parties- too much fun hehe
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home