Sunday, November 04, 2007

Guess Who I Met?!


I think I have died and gone to heaven!! This morning I met my favorite Hollywood star! I can't give you the details but all I can say is I said a few words to him and he said a few back and gave me that big gorgeous smile of his. Sigh... :)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:04 PM , Blogger Kami said...

SHUT.

UP.

 
At 10:31 PM , Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

you are so very lucky. Damn it I wish I met him. He is so very hot!

 
At 5:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

DID YOU NEED TO BE REVIVED??????

 
At 8:55 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

NO FREAKIN' WAY!
OMG!
I am so jealous!

 
At 1:04 PM , Blogger DIXIECHICK said...

For real? You lucky girl...how, why, where, when? Don't leave us hanging...give the juicy details.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home