
"My cousin Jillian shows me how to use my new Elmo cell phone."

"Wow! Check out my new Baby Grand Piano from Pap Petie and Granny LuLu! Dad set it up for me and I love moving to the beat. I don't have much rhythm yet, but I am working on it!"

"Hey Uncle Mike- this is great beer! Mom says I am only allowed to taste a little, though!"

My cousin Mike with his wife Kristin

Santa left lots of little presents in Matt's stocking!

Foti, Matt, and me in front of my Mom and Bruce's gigantic tree- it was smaller this year- only 15 feet tall!

Gram Gerbo with her kids, Gary, Paula (My Mom), Pam, and Greg. Uncle Glenn spent Christmas with his family in TexASS this year.

Matt likes eating the wrapping paper more than the gift in the box!

Me and my cousins, Kris, Jacob, Deandra (Dee), and Marchelle (Weezie)

Foti and Bruce practicing their shooting on Christmas Eve. Nice camo.

Matt loves giving his Grammy PJ 'sharkies'. He bites so hard- it's a good thing he doesn't have teeth yet!

Matt hangs out with his Pap Petie
2 Comments:
looks like ya'll had a blast!
I think Matty & Trav have all the same toys! HAHAHAH!
Santa spoiled them both :)
Well, I bet Uncle Glenn had a FABULOUS time.
Great pics!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home