I'm 8 Months Old!
" Today I am 8 months- WOW-has the time gone by so fast! Mom says I am growing like a weed. Here are a few things I can do now:-Sit up 100% on my own
-spin myslef in a circle when I am lying on my belly so I can reach my toys
-lift my arms up when Mom or Dad comes to pick me up
-lifting my bum up in an effort to crawl, not quite there yet!
-eating three meals a day
-pay attention and concentrate on what's going on around me- I am so curious!
-playing with all the buttons on my toys
-tyring to pick food up between my thumb and index finger
As you can see, I have been a very busy boy these past few months! Everyone is amusing to me- I laugh and smile almost all of the time. My Mom and Dad really lucked out with me!"

3 Comments:
happy 8 months!
I so think these months... 8 and 9 are the best so far!
(but I say taht ever month Trav gets a little older!)
Wow-2/3 of a year old! Time sure flies especially with such a delightful grandson like you, Matty. We can't wait to see what you will do next.
Love, Grammy PJ & Pappy Bruce
NO HE ISN't!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home