Saturday, November 25, 2006

Grammy PJ' s Here!

Hey everyone- my Grammy came to see me and have my first Thanksgiving together-YAY!
Me and my Uncle Dave
Me and Uncle TarTar...I mean Serdar
Hey Grammy, what kind of martini should I get?

We had Thanksgiving dinner out this year! For those of you who know me well, you know this was a hard thing for me to do! I love cooking on Thanksgiving, but am not so crazy about cleaning up, and with the baby this year, we decided it would be easier to have someone else cook and clean up! My Mom flew in and we went to a great restaurant and had a traditional turkey dinner with all the trimmings! Martha, Serdar, and the Dave's came, along with David B.'s Mom, Carol. We had such a nice evening and the baby did well being out past his bedtime.

2 Comments:

At 11:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!!

 
At 4:55 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

fun stuff!
I wish I was there with you guys instead of where I was :(
HUgs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home