Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Getting Better!

Matt is feeling a little better today. He has been getting his breathing treatments and steroids and I noticed his cough is getting a little more harsh, which sometimes happens before it gets better. He slept fine- no coughing, but he did wake up at 3:30 to eat! He didn't even drink half of his bottle before he went to bed last night, so I think he was a hungry little man! He was in a great mood when he woke up this morning. We start our first baby music class at the museum tomorrow so he has to feel better so he can get his groove on. He tolds me he's very excited about some new dance moves he's been working on. Can't wait to see them! HA!

1 Comments:

At 10:25 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

YAY! THat is great news!
Do ya'll have a cold mist humidifier in his room? that helped Travis so much!
Have so much fun at your music class!!! I can not wait to hear all about it!

ps. lets make you a fun blog template... send me an email and we can design something together.. I will make it for yah just for practice and fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home