
First the curlie cue in the back was snipped...

and then off came the mohawk!

"I don't know about this Dad..."

"I really don't like that buzzing noise- I think I'll pout my lips"

"Boy, am I good looking! No matter what you two do to me, you can't take away my cuteness!

Foti and I gave the boy his first haircut yesterday. When he was born, he had a decent amount of hair which was appropriately allocated over his entire head. At about 6 weeks of age, just the top fell out, making him look like a balding middle-aged man. That section slowly started to grow back and what happened weeks later? The sides and back fell out! The only piece that remained from birth was this long curl that grew from the crown of his head. It was cute at first, but then the curl grew longer and the top starting growing really fast, leaving my precious baby with this pseudo- mohawk with a long pigtail growing out the back! We decided to trim it up and make it more even. Well, now it's even- he's bald EVERYWHERE! Oh well, it'll grow back (I hope!)
2 Comments:
He looks so cute!
I wish Travis has some hair to cut... he has 3 twigs growing right on the top of his head HAHAHAHAA~!
He is way too darn cute!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home