My Little Einstein
As you all know, I am a proud momma and want to share all the cool new things my munchkin does! Yesterday, he scooted 3 steps on his hands and knees, albeit in a backwards motion. What an accomplishment! I never thought he was going to be interested in crawling. Today, he's been doing the same thing over and over again! Tonight, he surprised me with a game of Peek-A-Boo! Usually, I am the one who hides and pops up, but today he put a towel over his face and did it himself about a million times! It was so cute! I caught it on my camera, stay tuned!

3 Comments:
BIG BOY!
I was so happy to see him crawl for the first time. We miss out on so much stuff being so far apart.
YAY! What a big guy!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home