Guess What I Did Today?
"I am such a big boy! When Mom and I were in music class today, I was so excited that I started clapping my hands together! Mom was so proud of me. Once we got home, she fed me a yummy lunch and she even gave me a few pieces of her whole grain bread. I really liked the taste of the bread so I decided to try to feed myself a few pieces. And guess what? I did it all on my own! I have a pretty big mouth so it was an easy target. Mom kept calling Daddy all day long to tell him about my new accomplishments. He was so proud of me, too!"
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

3 Comments:
Soooo cute!!!
GOOD BOY!
That is too freakin' cute!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home