Guess What I Did Today???
"As you all know so well, I am growing fast and learning something new every day. Today my momma came to school to see me today at lunchtime and I greeted her with my arms up in the air and a loud "MOMMA!" She was so excited to hear me call her that. She had to check with the ladies who take care of me to see if they heard me say it, too. They agreed that I said it- whatta they think, I don't know how to talk?? Mom called Dad and he was excited for her. She had been feeling a little bad since I said "Dada" last week. She was going on about how she carried me in her belly for 9 months and how do I repay her- by saying said "Dada" first. I tried to telll her "Dada" is easier to say, but I got the hang of "momma" now. Now I plan to drive her crazy by saying it all the time!"

3 Comments:
yay, momma!
COOL! Yeah, Nik talked to his daddy first, too, and I thought that was just WRONG. But you have fixed things, MATTY! YEA!
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home