posted by Jessica @ 8:43 PM 6 Comments
Without missing a beat....Too Cute....Love,Maria
Why isn't he saying it in Greek?
so cute
oh not that is adorable!is he learning Greek also?
Daddy speaks to him only in Greek so he can learn when he's an itty bitty babe!
i love that, the only other language we know is texas twang...ha!hugs
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I am a wife to the most incredible husband a woman could ask for and mother to the sweetest baby boy. I am such a fortunate woman and I wouldn't change my life for anything!
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
Without missing a beat....
Too Cute....
Love,
Maria
Why isn't he saying it in Greek?
so cute
oh not that is adorable!
is he learning Greek also?
Daddy speaks to him only in Greek so he can learn when he's an itty bitty babe!
i love that, the only other language we know is texas twang...
ha!
hugs
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home