Thursday, March 23, 2006

Weekly Doctor Visit

Today I had my weekly check up with Dr. Silvers. Baby Matthaios weighs in at 6.9 pounds and is healthy! On the ultrasound I saw his heart beating, his little stomach and kidneys ( they are the cutest kidneys you've ever seen) and of course I had to check out his manhood. Yep, he's still a boy. Foti asks me every time I have an ultrasound to make sure that I see his package. Well, it's there, Dad! I am not dilated or effaced and his head is still high up. So, it may be another week or two. At least he is staying in his head down position!

1 Comments:

At 8:16 AM , Blogger Kami said...

Uh oh! He's already passed up Nik's birth weight! Jon keeps making jokes about the size of your baby daddy's head, and why you may want to request a CS. HAHA. Funny guy.

Freak.

ANYWAY. Hmmm, no action, huh? "They" say to get some action on, but like you really feel like that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home