Friday, March 03, 2006

Big Baby Boy




This week I had my 36 week ultrasound to check on Baby Matty's size. He is a big boy already- 6 pounds! 27 days and counting until my due date. I hope he's a little early because we are so excited to meet him. It's amazing how you love someone so much and you have never met him! He is very active and so he flipped out of his previous head down position. Oh well, he still has a little time to get into the correct position. I am still feeling well, just more tired, especially after 8 or 12 hours in the ER. Foti has been such a great support- he never complains about doing almost all the housework, puts up with my occasional emotional sensitivities, rubs my feet, and pretty much pampers me to the full extent! Did I luck out or what?

2 Comments:

At 10:23 AM , Blogger Kami said...

LOOK AT HIM!!!!!

So glad you two didn't go the Tom and Katie route and buy your own $200K machine.

 
At 10:14 AM , Blogger The Phenomenal Woman said...

What a cutie, my son was 8lbs already at 36 weeks when I was pregnant with him. He is 9lbs 11oz when he was born and I was 38 weeks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home