Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My Little Flip Flopper

Today, I met with Dr. Silvers again (gotta love those weekly probings) and guess what? Matty Cakes flipped his half- Greek booty upside down and is head first! YAY!! I was getting worried but my little man came through for me. He was just being a little stinker, that's all. Wanted to tease his mama a little! Thanks for all the good vibes you all are sending me! It was either that or the Ipod headphones I've had down my pants all week trying to entice him to move toward Bono's voice. Maybe he really digs U2 like his daddy...

6 Comments:

At 10:05 AM , Blogger Kami said...

You had Bono down your pants? Wow.

YEA!!! He isn't grounded anymore!

 
At 10:50 AM , Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Fabulous news!

 
At 11:11 AM , Blogger lawbrat said...

Here via Kami, Kami via Southern Fried Girl...

So glad he flipped for ya! They so have minds of their own, even before they enter this world!

Congrats to you!

 
At 1:31 PM , Blogger The Egel Nest said...

Congrats on the flip!

:)


Bradley
The Egel Nest

 
At 2:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. It must have been the Bono!! :)

That is great news!!

 
At 2:17 PM , Blogger Amy said...

Good for you and the baby! Congrats.

I am laughing at the visualization of iPod headphones down the pants!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home