Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had a fun, busy Halloween week! Check out the pics:

Foti and I with Martha and Serdars crazy wigs.
Matty with his two best girls, Eva the Princess and Mia the Ladybug. We went Trick-or-Treating on Lincoln Road.

Mom and Matt in his Thomas the Train costume.

Matty at school waking up from his nap. His best friend/worst enemy Jake was gently patting his back to wake him from his nap. Usually they are kicking, pushing or (cringe) biting each other. What a nice change!

YUM-O!

Matt's School Party. One of his teachers was out sick that day so guess who was the substitute in a room with 12 two year olds? Yup, you guessed it. Moi. I *so* needed a cocktail after that day!

My little motorcycle dude.

"Can I have both beaters Mom?!?"

" Check out my first cupcake making experience! I was a great helper!"

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:15 PM , Blogger Kami said...

Such. A. Cutie.

 
At 4:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cutest Thomas The Tank I have ever seen!

What a helper!

Love,
Maria

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home