Our big boy started preschool today! He was so excited to start, except for the fact that he thought he was going to school on a school bus (or 'cool' bus as he says) and to his great dismay, Mom and Dad drove him in the car. Damn. Oh well, he was still happy!!

Look at that smile! Love it!

Mr. Independent-I-Am-Going-To-Walk-In-Front-Of-You-'Cause-I-Am-Cool-And-Confident-And-Know-Where-I-Am-Going

We went in to his classroom and he went right over to the construction toys- he loves diggers, pushers, and haulers! When Foti and I were leaving, I leaned down to say goodbye and kiss him and guess what he said? "See ya!" Like, "Later, Mom. Whatever." What a stinker. Seriously, he had a great day- he played with new friends, read books, ate a nice lunch, napped a little and got to play outside. He is most excited that the playground has a basketball court and hoop sized just right for him. He said, "Mom, I played bak-et-ball with kids and I hooped it- two points!" Oh, and he also told on himself to me that he pushed another kid- we're working on that one. He was so tired- he was asleep by 8 pm- more than an hour and a half earlier than normal. Maybe he'll sleep past 6 am tomorrow... Wishful thinking!
Labels: matt, milestones
2 Comments:
AWESOME!!! He is such a big dude now.
OH MY.... What Happened to the BABY? What a BIG COOL KID!
Love,
Maria
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home