Happy 39th Birthday to our hero! Foti, we love you more than you could ever know and we are so blessed to have you in our lives- you complete us. Have a great day!
Happy Birthday Fotis-Sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate your "last" birthday with you. We'll do that at the beach, ok? Hope it was a good one. Love you! Paula and Bruce
I am a wife to the most incredible husband a woman could ask for and mother to the sweetest baby boy. I am such a fortunate woman and I wouldn't change my life for anything!
2 Comments:
Happy Birthday Fotis-Sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate your "last" birthday with you. We'll do that at the beach, ok? Hope it was a good one. Love you! Paula and Bruce
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
You are very lucky!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home