South Beach Mami (and Papi)

So I have decided that I am out of shape and a little pudgy for where I like to be. I have started to work out again (slowly, but hey I am doing it!) and now feel that I need to get my eating habits into shape, too! Since my husband is the best husband *ever*, he agreed to go on the South Beach diet with me. I have never really been into dieting, but want to do a little "jump start" to motivate me!!
Current weight (boy I am brave)- 121.8 lbs (55.4 kg)
Clothes feel snug, especially around the middle and butt!
Stay tuned for my progress- my goal is to lose 5 pounds, but more importantly feel better about myself. Oh yeah, and we're going on vacation in 6 short weeks and I need to sport a sexy bikini, not the Mom-suit-with-a-skirt!
Labels: jess

1 Comments:
You can do it!!!!
I'd post my weight, but some moron thinks I weigh 90 pounds. How sick would THAT be? SICK. SO my actual weight is my little secret.
You're a little hottie anyway.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home