Tuesday, April 03, 2007

One Year Ago...




...I made my glorious debut into this wonderful world! Mom and Dad say that I am the best thing that's ever happened to them and I have to agree- I am a great little guy. These are a few of the things I can do now:




-Cruise around the house, holding onto anything and everything


-I love to eat real food- no more baby food for me! I still have NO TEETH, but I don't let that minor obstacle stop me. I eat everything Mom gives me, including pizza, and I drink out of a cup


- I laugh and smile all the time. I have a sunny disposition!


- I am an entertainer. I love to make other people laugh and smile at me. The more you laugh, the crazier I get
-I am curious and a bit mischievous. I want to examine and touch everything. If I get into something I shouldn't, Mom will say 'No', but I try to distract her with my smile
- I love the water, you name it- swimming pool, bathtub, kitchen sink, anything where I can splash around
- I love music and move to the beat when I hear it
As you can see, I've had a busy year! Gotta go, I 'm off to school for another party! Love, Matthaios

5 Comments:

At 8:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY IST BIRTHDAY ! IT HAS BEEN FUN WATCHING YOU GROW AND SEEING ALL THE WONDERFUL THINGS YOU HAVE LEARNED.
THE BEST YEARS ARE YET TO COME AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY EVERY MINUTE. YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH A MOMMY AND DADDY WHO LOVE YOU AND ARE TEACHING YOU THE BEST LIFE HAS TO OFFER.( I THINK YOU HAVE TAUGHT THEM A LITTLE TOO!)
HAVE FUN ON YOUR BIG DAY!

LOVE,
MARIA

 
At 11:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little one! You have brought so much happiness, pleasure, and joy to this family. We love you very much and are so proud of you, Matty. We are so lucky to have you-we are truly blessed.
Lots of hugs, kisses and squeezes from Grammy & Pappy

 
At 12:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Matty,
I hope you enjoy your 1st birthday as much as I did! Birthdays are the best and all the presents aren't bad either! We got to share some baby secrets soon!
Love, Brenda and her mommy

 
At 11:39 AM , Blogger Kami said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BIG BOY!!!

 
At 10:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess my dad said that he is too cute and needs a cute brother

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home