Thursday, March 01, 2007

Skipped Again!


Another year gone by with no birthday! Damn! Thanks Mom for birthing me on February 29th. We had a nice day yesterday, even if it wasn't my official bday! Next year I have a real birthday- I'll be 8!

4 Comments:

At 3:37 PM , Blogger Kami said...

HAPPY 7th, AGAIN!!!!

 
At 4:48 PM , Blogger PJ said...

I am sorry, honey. It's not like I had a choice in the matter-you were eager to greet the world.) I hope you had a great Unbirthday, anyway! Love you!

 
At 6:34 PM , Blogger Reighnie said...

Happy Birthday!

My niece is a leap year baby too! We are celebrating today because I wasn't sure which day to celebrate.

 
At 10:14 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

OH MAN, I had NO idea it was your birthday!
WEll like Kami said... happy 7th again!
HUGS
we love yah!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home