On Thursday, my Mom and Grandma flew in from Pittsburgh to stay with us for a long weekend. Matthaios was so excited to see Grammy PJ and Great Grammy Gerbo! We dragged them all over the city!

Music time for all the little munchkins. Matt loves going to class every week and his Grammies enjoyed seeing him having so much fun!

Matt's dancing with two hot babes!

Forget about music! Check out Matt feeling up the teacher...

I had to work on Friday so the two Grammies went into action! The three of them played, sang songs and went for a beautiful walk together.

Look Ma! No hands! The kid kept letting go of everything this weekend! He let go while sitting on this little bike, while standing in his crib, standing by the coffee table! Doesn't he know that he is a little baby and he is
not supposed to grow up and get big?!?

On Saturday we went to the
Coconut Grove Arts Festival. It was so cold in the morning- I thought I was back in Pittsburgh! It was about 45 degrees- BBRRRR!! It quickly warmed up and turned out to be a beautiful sunny day. Matt and I even got a little sunburn.

My little man was all pooped out after shopping so much with his 3 leading ladies! On Sunday, it rained in the morning so the girls went to church while the boys stayed home and napped. Then we went to the mall and did a little more shopping. I found
my next Coach bag- it is to die for! (Hint, hint to the hubby- my birthday is almost here!) We took Gram Gerbo out for Cuban food at Versailles and I had my favorite Cuban meal,
Vaca Frita. Matt's two Grammies are leaving in the morning and we are going to miss them so much!
Labels: family, matt
5 Comments:
45 degrees? You're kidding me, sister! It's 14 here in Pittsburgh, but it feels like 4, or so the news says. 45 would be downright BALMY! Lucky Floridian. :-)
By the way, your son is THE cutest child in the entire universe. But I bet you already knew that.
I hope all is well with you!
(This is Jodee btw)
WOW, 45.... no way!
Is that the first winter hat Matty has had to wear? Trav has the same one!!!! Looks like yall had a blast with both grammies being in town!!!! Love all the pictures!!! Music class looks like a blast!
Awwww, looks like a great visit! I love that bag!
I can't believe how big he's gotten. I need to come read more often.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday leap year girl :-) Your baby is adorable!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home