My First Birthday Party!!
We had a great time at my party today. Lots of my friends came over and they brought me all kinds of goodies! Dad cooked out on the borrowed BBQ (thanks to our friend and neighbor Pablo, because our grill konked out minutes before the party) and Mom made all kinds of yummy dishes. I ate my first cheeseburger and BBQ chicken today- it was great! I was all over my cake, too. Mom was worried I was going to get a bellyache, but I was fine. I'm a big boy now! I had so much fun when everyone started singing Happy Birthday to me- I even started dancing. I made it the whole day long without being a party pooper- no crying or tantrums! At the end of the night, I took a nice bath, drank all my milk and went to sleep . I think I'll be dreaming about how much fun I had today...

2 Comments:
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY birthday!
What adorable pictures!
I hope you guys had an amazing time!!!!
kiss Matty for us!
Looks like fun!! Nik wanted NOTHING to do with his cake. Stinker. We don't have any fun messy cake picture.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home