You were so close to walking Matty. It was only a matter of time. Wow, first you mastered climbing steps and now walking! You are growing up so fast. Put your running shoes on Mommy-here comes Matty! Love you. Grammy PJ
Matty looks so happy to be with his yia yia and thia. I am so glad you guys had a great time. The pictues are wonderful. It was so good for him to see his family in Greece.
I am a wife to the most incredible husband a woman could ask for and mother to the sweetest baby boy. I am such a fortunate woman and I wouldn't change my life for anything!
6 Comments:
NO HE DID NOT!!!!!! OMG!!!!
WAY TO GO BIG BOY!!
MARIA
You were so close to walking Matty. It was only a matter of time. Wow, first you mastered climbing steps and now walking! You are growing up so fast. Put your running shoes on Mommy-here comes Matty! Love you. Grammy PJ
I knew he was so ready to walk. Now you are in for a run for your money, Jess!
Love,
Sharon
BRAVOOOOOOOOOO!
I am so proud!
HUG that boy for T and I!
Jessica,
Matty looks so happy to be with his yia yia and thia. I am so glad you guys had a great time. The pictues are wonderful. It was so good for him to see his family in Greece.
Love, Gammy Phyllis
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home