Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Later Gators...

The funkadelic Phat Matt and his Momma are leaving tomorrow for the 'burgh. We are leavin' Dad behind since he is a Cowboys fan and has no business heading to the Steel City. Just kidding- we are going home for a wedding and to visit lots of our family and friends. We'll be back in a week with tons of pics. Matt told me today he is getting ready to roll over soon so I better get my camera ready for his new trick. See you all next week!

4 Comments:

At 3:41 PM , Blogger PJ said...

How's Matty's Daddy doing?

 
At 10:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessica,

Can't seem to find your e-mail address. It's Gabe from Transit Miami, the blog you are posting on for the Cross Blogination. I figured I'd stop by and say hello and leave you my e-mail address: MoveMiami@gmail.com

Hope all is well and I am looking forward to reading your contribution to my site...

Regards,
Gabe

 
At 10:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessica,

I'm in the same boat as Gabe. I'm trying to find your e-mail address to send you my contribution, but I can't seem to find it. Please contact me at:
luckylady777@gmail.com so I can send you my posting.

 
At 9:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jess.

He looks so cute in that outfit, but I got to see him in person with it on. Miss you. You must be back by now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home