Thursday, September 07, 2006

HAS ANYONE SEEN MY BABY?





My baby is missing and in his place is a big boy who is starting to sit up and drink out of a cup which he holds himself. He is so much more active during the day which means he sleeps better at night. Thank God for that! I think school is doing wonders for him!

8 Comments:

At 10:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matty will have a great time in school.Take a good look at him every day,he will be changing and growing very fast.
He is a beautiful baby!

Love,
Maria

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger Reighnie said...

He's so cute and he looks so sweet. He has grown so much.

I know I'm a stranger but I've loved seeing him grow so fast. I never realized how quickly they do.

 
At 1:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how much Matty has grown. Jessi and Fotis he is beautiful. I can tell he is so advanced already. Love, Carla

 
At 1:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matty is so sweet and very handsome I might add. Brenda wants to get together with him and teach some older baby tricks she knows.
Love,
Lisa

 
At 5:59 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Those eyes!! In the words of Little Man "I do it by all myself momma"

 
At 9:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess, my God he really looks big in these pictures. Just want to pinch those cheeks.

 
At 9:55 PM , Blogger sharshep said...

Jess, I can't wait to hug and kiss that big boy! My original major was ealy childhood education,(that's why I teach high school now, go figure) so I really believe in the benefits of good day care & preschool. It will be good for all three of you. See you in a couple of weeks.
Love,
Sharon

 
At 11:52 AM , Blogger PJ said...

Next week I am going to teach him how to talk!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home