Friday, August 25, 2006

A Boy and His PapPap


My Dad and LouAnn came from Pittsburgh to visit us yesterday. Matty was so excited to see his Pap and Gram- he hadn't seen them since he was 7 weeks old. Matty is getting lots of loving and playtime. His Pap even gave him his first "SHOOKIE"!

5 Comments:

At 11:36 AM , Blogger Kami said...

A "SHOOKIE?"

Jessica, you are not supposed to shake babies.

 
At 1:24 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

A 'shookie' is when your silly grandpa or crazy uncle swipes his hand down your face and says, "SHOO-OO-OOKIE! I think it's a Mazzarese Family thing. It cracks kid up!

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger Kami said...

Oh, I see. I thought you people were over there shaking babies.

;)

 
At 10:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those Mazzarese men are FUNNY and handsome. Matty give your Gramps a great big wet kiss and hug from cousin Maria!

 
At 9:27 PM , Blogger sharshep said...

Matty has lots more hair than Pete.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home