Thursday, August 17, 2006

I SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!

"So, I am a big boy now and I slept all night last night. Dad put me to bed at 8:30 and I didn't make a peep until 6:45 this morning! My mom panicked a little since I usually wake up around 3 or 4, but she checked on me and I guess I was still sleeping. I am a happy boy today. Why didn't anyone tell me about this sleeping through the night business before? I should have done this a long time ago! Mom is going to get her hair cut today. She has been a little bummed out lately and I think a new 'do will help her feel better. She said she'll post a pic of her new hairstyle later on today. Gotta run- I have some pooping and drooling to do. "

2 Comments:

At 6:29 PM , Blogger Kami said...

Way to go, Matty!! Let's see if you do it again!

 
At 9:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that a boy Matty. I am proud of you. You are a big boy now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home