posted by Jessica @ 10:04 AM 3 Comments
Uh, yeah.When Nik was a baby, my Gma said, "It's a wonder they don't wake up with neck aches."I said, "Well, Grandma, he's five months old. I don't think he'll wake up and c/o neck pain."
OH, stuff a diaper in there.
That is so cute! Guess he was comfy that way. Oh and I want that chair!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I am a wife to the most incredible husband a woman could ask for and mother to the sweetest baby boy. I am such a fortunate woman and I wouldn't change my life for anything!
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Uh, yeah.
When Nik was a baby, my Gma said, "It's a wonder they don't wake up with neck aches."
I said, "Well, Grandma, he's five months old. I don't think he'll wake up and c/o neck pain."
OH, stuff a diaper in there.
That is so cute! Guess he was comfy that way. Oh and I want that chair!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home