Sunday, July 30, 2006

To Cut or Not to Cut





















Should I go for the cool mom haircut? Or stay with the ever-present ponytail?





Ok, I am still having major trauma about my alopecia issue. Every morning when I brush my hair, it seems as if half of it falls out. Hair is everywhere, the bathroom floor, all of my clothes, even the baby is covered with my long hair. My big dilemna is: should I keep my hair the length it is now or go to the Mom Hair Salon and chop it off?

6 Comments:

At 9:26 PM , Blogger It's a Fantastic Life said...

Ooh I love that cut! Do you think it would be hard to style? I have never had short hair so I don't know anything about stying it but that definitely is adorable!

 
At 12:53 AM , Blogger Melanie said...

The hair falling out thing will stop eventually. I hated that part of the post partum stuff.

The only thing that would worry me about that cut is that it looks high maintenance. I wouldn't get a cut like that until you are ready to devote some serious morning time to it.

 
At 12:05 PM , Blogger Kami said...

Well, I've seen you with short hair, and you can pull it off. But like FW said, it looks high maintenance. Hmmmm...

I don't know. You won't look like a mom with that cut. That's not the MOM CUT. :)

 
At 7:07 PM , Blogger The Wildings said...

You'll look beautiful no matter what you decide. But I think you'd look awesome with short hair!

 
At 8:17 AM , Blogger Kari said...

I hated the falling out. It was horrid!

I say cut it. I did mine and never regretted it for a minute! I love it. It really helped me not look so silly when it all started growing in too!

 
At 9:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Here via Kami...if you have the right hair that a short cut isn't a lot of work go for it! But FW is right, it will stop in about a month.

I went back in your archives and I have baby envy...what a doll!! It ALMOST makes me want to have another one...but then again I can just come back here and check on your cutie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home