Thursday, July 20, 2006

I Have the Evil-Eye and My Hair Is Falling Out


So, being back at work is pretty tough. Somedays I want to go in my office, lock the door, and take a nap. OF COURSE, I don't , but I want to! I am not feeling like myself- much more tired than usual. Alexandra says that I have the Evil-Eye and she supposedly cured me of it last night by saying a secret prayer and having me drink water and a drop of olive oil from 3 different parts of a cup. I'll let you know if it works. Also, why didn't any of you women, who are supposed to love me, tell me that post- baby, my hair is going to fall out?!? And not just a few hairs, like tons?!? WTH? I feel like I am going to wake up as bald as my kiddo. Anyway, enough complaining, I feel better now. The munchkin is doing great- still waking up at 3 am, but what can you do? I found this little onesie for him and thought it so appropriate. Look at his little attitude!

5 Comments:

At 8:37 AM , Blogger PJ said...

Some things are better left unsaid. But we love you anyway, cursed and thinning! Just kidding, it'll pass just like every other phase. Hang in there, Honey.

 
At 8:46 AM , Blogger PJ said...

Didn't you ever wonder why I had my hair so short in your baby pics? Now you know. It was falling out and a wreck so I cut it all off.

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger It's a Fantastic Life said...

Love the onsie!

 
At 1:52 PM , Blogger The Wildings said...

I love you, but I had no idea about the hair thing. That evil eye thing is freaky, and you know that me and Jaime totally believe in it, so good luck!

 
At 6:07 PM , Blogger Kami said...

Oh, crap. Sorry, I forgot about the hair thing. Just keep taking your prenatals.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home