Happy Mother's Day!
Me, Grandma Gerri (aka 'Gerbo'), Aunt Pam, Cousin Tiff, and of course my mama. This pic was taken 5 years ago at the Race For The Cure in Pittsburgh. It was the last time I was home for Mother's Day. My Gram slipped, fell, and broke her leg during the race (she was sprinting) so we spent Mother's Day in the ER. At least we were all together... :)
Today started out a little rough. Mr. Crabby Pants didn't sleep well last night so Mom and Dad are pooped. Dad has been outside since the early morning ripping apart our yard. I felt bad watching him through the window so I went out to help and lasted about 15 minutes in the hot sun. We just had a new driveway and 2 walkways installed so we have to resod the WHOLE yard in order to pass the inspection from our lovely "Code Enforcement Officer" who also happens to be a "Jackass." Hopefully the kiddo will take a few nice naps and Dad will take us out to dinner later. I did get a kick-ass necklace for Mother's Day from my two boys. Foti said Matt has been saving up for a while. What a thoughtful baby...

1 Comments:
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home