Saturday, April 29, 2006

Two More Babies to Birth

Well Friday night was not one of my better moments. I had to go to the ER for left sided kidney pain, which ended up being two kidney stones. Yeah, lucky me. My friends and colleagues took great care of me, giving me big doses of pain medication addicts would kill for. I spent all day Saturday with a little pain and lots of nausea but once again the girls from th ER came through again, coming over after work, hooking me up to an IV and rocking Matty to sleep. I think Fotis was about to pull his hair out with the two of us! He didn't know which one to help first! Today I feel fine, although I have to work on getting those two little buggers out of there!

1 Comments:

At 12:19 AM , Blogger Kami said...

What in the world? WHY? Why does this happen to you?????

((((HUGS))))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home