I am torn- I used to love updating my blog but since my move over to Facebook, I have neglected it. Should I stay or should I go? Does anyone check this page out? Is it worth my time or are you all checking everything out on facebook?
I am a wife to the most incredible husband a woman could ask for and mother to the sweetest baby boy. I am such a fortunate woman and I wouldn't change my life for anything!
4 Comments:
Please update it! I love it. Many friends comment that they do check you blog. We do appreciate your effort. Love you! Mom & Bruce
I miss your updates.
I check it out, because I'm not on Crackbook!
Jess
I love it! I check it once in a while and have kept up with Matt's growing. I even get to check on Mia. Rob's oldest. God Bless!Betty
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home